You finish the first part of the sentence in red with your own unique response. I stole it from Hammer.
1. My uncle once caught me being fairly unsafe at the lake with his kid.
2. Never in my life have I been to another continent.
3. When I was five I had taught myself to read, I'm told.
4. High school was worthless, but I miss football and wrestling.
5. I will never forget to lock my doors.
6. Once I met a fairly famous musician who was a decent guy (John Nolan).
7. There’s this boy I know who is a bit more than I can put up with.
8. Once, at a bar, I won a mechanical bull-riding contest and apparently earned a stalker in addition to my free drink.
9. By noon, I often feel like I could use a drink if I'm going to continue dealing with people.
10. Last night I was at my parents' house, kept awake by the pets.
11. If only I had a better job, I might stop my recent tooth-grinding.
12. Next time I go to church, I'll realize why it's been so long.
13. What worries me most is the theft of individual rights.
14. When I turn my head left I see a wall.
15. When I turn my head right I see the television.
16. You know I’m lying when I say, "I enjoy my job."
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is the cartoons. Yeah, so I'm a youngster.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare it would be some minor role. Shakespearean ways are not my ways.
19. By this time next year I damn well better be making more money.
20. A better name for me would be David, I guess. A lot of people seem to mistake me for one.
21. I have a hard time understanding why people are so stupid and dependent.
22. If I ever go back to school, I'll get at least enough education to teach at the college level, I think.
23. You know I like you if you aren't stupid.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be the person who helped me the most toward earning said award.
25. Take my advice, don't take a break in the middle of your education.