Thursday, August 07, 2008

Welcome DoJ!

This time, unlike several others, you seem to have sent a person to check out my blog. I know, it was only because I was linked to by David Codrea in reference to Mike Vanderbough, but even taking a few moments out of your hectic schedule to let me feel like I'm worthy of their shadows honors me.

Yeah, it was a short visit, but it was far too long to have been a webcrawling bot, which means you really care.

In reality, I should be welcoming all the rest of the traffic I've gotten, but it's not often the DoJ sends a person. It's flattering, really, to think that they might consider my little posts a threat to the status quo. Of course, all the readers who've been coming over from War on Guns are the more heartening side of things--you folks might be part of that threat to the wolves circling the flock.

Sorry, DoJ, your one person was far outnumbered today (and would still be outnumbered even on a much slower day). Why don't you try feeding on other wolves?

1 comment:

theotherryan said...

I don't think we've gotten someone from DOJ, not sure how I feel about that.