Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bought my ammo

Well, I bought my ammo today, and not one of the places I went to had posted fliers for it. they were all busy enough, which was a good sign, but I was disappointed that they didn't put in the effort to tape a piece of paper up somewhere.

I have ammo, though, and that's important. And I didn't get hassled for carrying openly, which is always good. I just wish I could've afforded to buy a gun today, too. But that's really the sort of thing I feel every time I go into gun shops.

I did see some folks protesting on an overpass, but it turned out that they were just protesting the war. Didn't see any Brady protesters.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Outstanding. I took off for lunch and hit the local shop for some ammo as well. They weren't even aware of the protest, though the shop was fairly busy. I don't think there's enough activism here in Delaware for people to know/care.

By the way, I enjoy your blog and have linked to it from my own so I'll be able to check more often!