Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A new meme from Hammer

Hammer's 500 meme
whenyouronlytoolisahammer.blogspot.com

1. What is the stupidest mistake you have ever made with money?
Paying the exorbitant prices at the college cafeteria.

2. Do you think taxes are unfair or do you think it's your civic duty?
They're definitely unfair as currently used. They keep milking the people for as much money as they can get, just so they can spend it in so many useless ways.

3. Do you take risks and possibly turn your life upside down for new opportunity?
It depends on the opportunity.

4. Are you the alpha in your household? (Include pets)
I'm a single guy with roommates. No one is really the alpha. I tend to seem that way sometimes, though.

5. Do you compromise with your significant other or does someone always get their way? Single. Sorry.

6. What curse word do you use most often?
Damn, I think.

7. Do you easily change your mind or are you dead set on most issues?
Like Hammer, I'm pretty much dead set unless someone proposes a mind blowing argument to the contrary.

8. What famous person would you like to trade places with for one week?
Could I spend a day each as several members of Congress? I'd denounce their citizenship, getting them out of office (and keeping them out).

9. If you could go back in time and tell one person off, who would it be and what would you say?
Some of my classmates in JH and HS...Basically, I'd tell them off earlier than I did. It helps shut them the hell up.

10. Were you a good student or did you do just enough to get by?
I was a good student despite doing just enough to get by. I coasted through, but still ended up valedictorian of my HS class. I kind of wish I had put in effort. It would've been good for me.

11. If you could give one piece of advice to someone just starting out on their own, what would you tell them?
Don't listen to advice without some research. People sometimes have no idea what's actually best.

12. Are people basically good and honest or are most people opportunistic and predatory?
Most people are only good and honest if they feel they'll gain from it at some point down the road.

13. Is there somebody you wish you could go back and apologize to?
I've already apologized to just about everyone who deserved it.

I think I'm just tagging anyone who feels like doing this. It's easier.

1 comment:

Hammer said...

Thanks for doing the meme. I agree with your plan for the congress critters 100%. I appreciate you catching my typo as well.