Sunday, April 22, 2007

Buying back my rights?

Thanks, Dennis! It's great to know that you'll try to be sure I'm given a little money in exchange for the Constitution and my carry weapon.
"Kucinich is currently drafting legislation that would ban the purchase, sale, transfer, or possession of handguns by civilians. A gun buy-back provision will be included in the bill."
"'America is being engulfed in violence every day. Let’s show them we have the wisdom and the courage to come from our hearts to meet this challenge,' Kucinich said." I meet the challenge by exercising my fundamental right to self-protection (and, if necessary, the defense of others). I won't even comment on poor old Dennis's grammar.

1 comment:

crotalus said...

Why do you think that so many of us call him Dennis "Kookcinich"?